Find out

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Don't feel sad my friend

My friend was very excited to tell me her pregnancy when she told me that I am first to know I am very happy and excited for her. Last weekend we meet up and we have great time. She is five months pregnant and now she lost her baby due to miscarriage. I don't understand how the doctor can perform anything on her during pregnancy, it was just like my other friend that her doctor take something from her and she get some bleeding. My other friend is fine and she has healthy baby but my friend is not as lucky she gets miscarriage.

Having a baby is not easy losing baby is even worst the feeling you can never forget. I hope my friend is brave and think of bright side that her baby at better place now and she still can have baby.

1 comment:

  1. Awww hope your friend picks up her mood soon... best of luck to her:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment.

Pls don't spam.

Sponsors