Find out

Monday, June 7, 2010

Red is Marose

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is Red is Marose, this blog belongs to Marose but I often called her Red. Check out her latest post about page rank update. Her blog was page rank 2 but now page rank 1. This blog is using three columns template.

Check out Red Girls Talk posts as she likes to take part to share with you. But I have not seen her shower loot on Girls Talk. So many pictures at her blog, I like to see the Junk Food as I find some not available in Malaysia perhaps they are in different brand name.

Red is mommy, she has a son name jhay. Check out the mommy moments under the weekly memes, you can find pictures of jhay too. Now this blog having 66 followers including me. If you have a message just leave it at her message box at right bar.

Red updates her blog every day, she dreams of become stay at home mom to care for her son. She works at call center and works on shift hours. Go ahead to visit her blog for every day post.




2 comments:

  1. Hi sherry thanks for the drop, I started putting your links on my links badge at In This Side of Town, and I have not done it yet ... at the bottom part... Sherry's links.. I will continue it later...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment.

Pls don't spam.

Sponsors