Find out

Monday, May 31, 2010

I won domain and hosting for a year

I am happy to know that I won domain and hosting for a year. So check out my entries for the contest. I must say it is blessing because last year I won a contest from a blogger, she not transfer the domain to me and it is expired now. I can never get back the iblogaholic.info even I have put effort in blogging and build traffic for this blog. Gee.. some contests I used this blog as sponsored too. :(

Anyway thank you Girlblogger.net for the contest and Kind Hoster.

Look Winning Prize:


Disk Space: 500 MB
Bandwidth: 5 GB
Domain Name - Free Domain Name
Add on Domain: 3
Park Domain - Unlimited
Email Account - Unlimited
Cpanel/Direct Admin - Yes

1 comment:

  1. It's nice information...I got the domain here http://www.xnynz.com/ It provides hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog, feel free to comment.

Pls don't spam.

Sponsors